Tuesday, August 6, 2013

I Tried....

I Tried....

As I looked at my sun-baked garden this morning, some of the plants, eaten by grasshoppers and aphids looked really bad. At least 5 were no more . They had gone to an early grave without even having a spring and summer they could remember.

 Despite all my watering and mulching, spraying , reading and researching I realized that one can only be thankful and grateful for the plants that actually grew and bloomed and gave us a lot of pleasure.

 I certainly need the garden plaque that you can see above. I think I saw it on Pinterest but I probably would need about 15 of them if I count up the plants I had put in and they have died off.
Still like all good gardeners usually think

Well there's always next year.....

No comments:

Post a Comment