Saturday, July 27, 2013

A Special Blog


Okay a little puzzle for you'all! ( that's how we say it in Texas).
Count the stars.
Count the circles.
How many are there?

Here's a clue. (if you don't want to strain your eyes).
The final number of stars and circles adds up to the number of blogs I've done this year so far
You guessed it.It is 200. At least that's what it says in one place on Blogger and a different number in another place so it must be roughly right and I'm not about to count each blog individually It is hard enough to sometimes think of a new blog each day.Also I might add,to make a picture with exactly 100 stars and 100 circles.
So I am well on my way to actually doing the challenge of writing a blog each day for a whole year.
Thanks for reading it. And also for your comments and emails.

That is one thing that keeps me going.

No comments:

Post a Comment