Saturday, January 5, 2013

A Super Gift


Gift certificates and gift cards seem to be very popular presents for Christmas. Nearly everyone you talk with seems to have been given at least one or two. Well I had a very special one given to me by Mike. Here it is as presented to me at our family gift exchange.


Whatever could it be I thought as I was told it was at home waiting in the workshop as it was too big to carry inside. Well here it is .


I couldn't have been more delighted to see that Mike had bought me a new ( lightweight) garden cart .It even has a tip mechanism so I can get all the stuff out that I load in. How useful this will be. Often I want to carry all kinds of tools, mulch etc around in our large yard and this will do the trick so much better than my wheelbarrow.
Thank you Mike it worked very well today when I was out planting and mulching my new spring seeds. A little early maybe but the early bird catches the worm.

P.S .Am I the only one who has trouble keeping a loaded wheelbarrow balanced and steady?

No comments:

Post a Comment