Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Chicken Parmigiano Soup

For a large part of last year during the early Spring and late Fall Wednesday was considered Soup Day. This we made a special day when Mike would make a new soup. I would make an accompanion bread or desert, we would invite friends for lunch, have a good time and do our best to critique the soup. It was great fun.We made a lot of different soups and the majority of them were really extremely good. I can't say that about all the breads

This Wednesday we continued with making Chicken Parmigiano soup , a recipe which came from friend Sally. The main ingredients were chicken and tomatoes  and of course the lovely cheese plus lots of extra herbs and veggies.This was easily one of the best soups we had ever made. Just hot and brimming with good tastes.
I made a small apple pie which with a glass of white wine made for a great lunch.
If you would like to make the soup just email me at notmhs@gmail.com and I will send you the recipe.


1 comment:

  1. That soup has to be good for you, one of my favaourite dishes is Chicken Parmigiano with Tomato sauce, the fragrance when it comes out of the oven is divine!
    I bet the same with this soup
    John

    ReplyDelete