Monday, January 14, 2013

Snow sprinkles? No. DippNdots


Snow sprinkles? No. DippNdots

After a very cold night here in Texas I went outside and found the ground covered in something I had never seen before. Could it be snow? No .Didn't look like it, didn't feel like it either Could it be tiny hail pellets? No didn't look like it and certainly didn't feel like it.

I decided it was snow sprinkles. Teeny, tiny ,shiny, white pellets scattered all over the place- It looked so pretty I took some pictures. They looked just like the sprinkles you find on cup cakes and ice cream. That should have given me a clue.


By the gate was a mystery. You may not be able to see it clearly in the photo but just outside in a single path across my driveway was a straight row of these sprinkles as if someone had thrown them in a long line or was making a path. Now how did that happen?Why wasn't it all over the driveway? No sign of any melting either.

Obviously someone else had noted this strange weather phenomenon as Grandson Mike facebooked ( is that a verb???) It's raining dipNdots so now I know what the sprinkles SHOULD be called,
Check out dipNdots here.//www.dippindots.com/products.html

Just maybe they put down the pathway of dippindots as an advertisement just knowing I was going to write this plog. Could be!!


No comments:

Post a Comment