Saturday, October 19, 2013

Pets and Halloween

Pets and Halloween
Cute picture seen on Pinterest

I am not a fan of dressing pets up for Halloween although I must admit some of the costumes people think of to dress up little Fluffy the cat or Rover the dog are very creative and certainly humorous and sometimes really cute.
I found the above cute photo on Pinterest. Not really a costume just a little hat but I bet a few minutes after the photo was taken the kitten had a great time playing with it.

I guess if the pet enjoys it as well it's okay but some pets I guess really hate it and so it depends on the owner to “read” the pet and see if it a smart and kind thing to do.
I can hardly get a new collar on my dogs and cats so I can imagine putting costumes on mine would be a challenge let alone getting them to walk out the door with them on. We didn't have much luck one year with the false reindeer antlers at Christmas so obviously our pets will not be dressing up for Halloween.


No comments:

Post a Comment