Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Happiness is ??



One of the daily emails l get each day, Harold's Planet  has cute drawings and cartoons. Each cartoon is simple, cute and very clever.  The cartoons are very inoffensive and quite original. The theme of this week's cartoons is  Happiness. Each starts out Happiness is and ends with a different thought and a different cartoon. Today's for instance had the ending-finding that missing sock!

Now that made me think that happiness comes in all forms to different people.
One of my endings would be Happiness is having a nice hot shower on a really cold day. Another probably is Happiness is finding my glasses after I had looked for them all day.

All simple but isn't that what true  happiness is?


Subscribe to the free Harold's Planet daily cartoon here: http://lastlemon.com/harolds-planet/ or check out his page on facebook

1 comment:

  1. I don't know what makes me laugh more: the expression on your face or the pot on your head!
    John

    ReplyDelete