Friday, June 7, 2013

I Forgot the Roses.

I Forgot the Roses.

As I go to write this blog each day ( yes it is still a challenge) I try and think of something to write about. This might be an idea that I have thought about during the day. It might be a photo I have, a painting I have finished, a random thought, a quote, a piece of music etc etc. It is really getting quite difficult to remember what I have blogged about now I think I am up to 150 blogs this year.


I know I have written a blog on many of the flowers that have either been in my garden or we have been lucky enough to get good photos of but which are the ones haven't I done?
I quickly went through the blog titles and think I didn't do one on the beautiful roses we have had this year. I know they came out very early in the year and continued until quite recently. Now the roses are all taking a summer sleep because they know like I do, it's about to get miserably hot. Hopefully they will bloom again later in the Fall.



Couldn't let the blog go without some of the photo of the lovely roses. Photos all taken by Mike.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful flowers and great pictures!
    You are being overcome by Summer heat we are being overcome by cold, rain and heavy clouds, our roses are just sulking - like me!
    John

    ReplyDelete