Thursday, September 5, 2013

Brilliant Idea ( if only we could do it.)

Brilliant Idea ( if only we could do it.)
I saw this on facebook.

When I saw this sign I thought that would be a marvelous idea. All through my vacation I looked for places where I could find a WiFi connection. Most of the trains we traveled on didn't have it. The Amtrak coast Starlight had if for a short time but just mostly around the LA area . At Union Station the only place I could find a connection would be at Starbucks and that was crowded out. There were even a few people with their lap tops sitting on the floor just outside Starbucks as well .Naturally the Texas Eagle and the Sunset Limited doesn't have it either. They are the ugly ducklings of the Amtrak family. Considering how much everyone uses the internet these days the connections to be found are very limited.

Trees however are not. Most places have some kinds of trees. Think of all the opportunities we would have if we made Wifi available on all trees or even just some of them.Now you would really think some bright geek with knowledge of all that technical stuff would be working on WiFi trees.

I bet this would make someone MILLIONs.

1 comment:

  1. Boy you have been busy, the little picture of you is quite lovely
    such a tiny baby but made from good stuff! being British and all.
    I expect the cod liver oil and orange juice sent from the States
    kept you going! Mum was insistent we were given that regularly
    along with a good syrup of figs too.

    ReplyDelete