Friday, September 13, 2013

The Biggest Lie

The Biggest Lie


It does get worse as you get older but I think everyone suffers from it to some extent. You don't bother to write something down you need to remember because you tell yourself” Oh I'll remember that!” . So you get to the store , you pick up the things you need but at the checkout counter you just know that there is something else you know you were going to buy but what was it? There is no way you can remember it.
Don't worry. 
I know as soon as you get out the store you'll remember it.


We even have an ingenious device which Mike made from an idea given to him from his friend Bernie. We have this pull down shopping list where we are supposed to write items down as soon as we know we need to buy them. Mike is good at doing it but I think “Oh yes I'll write that on the shopping list in a moment when I go into the kitchen” But then I forget and of course shopping time comes and the item is forgotten.

Same way with these blogs. I think of a good idea for a blog but I don't write it down and then I just can't remember it. Or even worse I write something down such as “ car and carrots” and then have no idea what I was thinking about.


Now what was I supposed to be writing about???

No comments:

Post a Comment