Sunday, March 3, 2013

Remembering Winter


It was a beautiful day today , sun shining warm almost 70 degrees and I truly now think Spring is on its way. I even managed to get out in the garden and plant some radishes and small seeds of flowers.
I had decided a while back that I would choose a photo for each season that would truly represent the kind of winter, spring, summer fall we have in 2013 and then paint it so here is the one I have done for Winter 2013.
We had very little snow this year and you can see that by the scant amount on the wheelbarrow.

3 comments:

  1. Good idea Shirley, and a well painted Wheelbarrow.
    Ours is buried under several feet of snow at the moment
    John

    ReplyDelete
  2. 70 degrees I can't remember what that feels like!
    Love this picture gives a good feeling saying good by to that
    snow. You are so ahead of us,can't imagine planting anything
    till May.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi. forgot to tell you like the composition of your painting,Lone Star for the State and the wheelbarrow
    waiting to be in use, it's a really good picture even a nice round wheel !our collapsed due to neglect.

    ReplyDelete