Saturday, April 27, 2013

A Lucky Chance Meeting with a Butterfly


A Lucky Chance Meeting with a Butterfly
Butterfly and Poppy by Mike


So I said to Mike, “While I am out helping at the Garage Sale, please go round the garden and take some photos of the new flowers that are coming into bloom”.
Well he did and he has some excellent photos but this one was very special.
He set up his camera to take close up photo of a lovely red blooming poppy.
(More on poppies in a later plog).
Then just as he was going to take the photo ,an very large black & yellow butterfly fluttered in for lunch.
So Mike got this most excellent shot.
I don't know names of butterflies but I think this is a large swallowtail.
Please let me know if I am wrong.

1 comment:

  1. Luck is with you, beautiful photo. it will have to be painted the
    colours are brilliant !

    ReplyDelete