Sunday, April 21, 2013

A Thought for Sunday


Sunday Evening


On Sunday evening I usually watch television because it is the one night when I find the programs are those that I really like.
I usually watch 60 minutes, and find the stories very interesting and thought provoking. I don't always believe all that is presented but good to ponder.
That is followed by 2 very interesting programs on PBS. Just lately it has been Call the Midwife and then that is followed by the Masterpiece Theater- Mr Selfridge. Both are great programs and done extremely well . Both my boys were born at home and just seeing Call the Midwife program brings back all sorts of memories. As does Mr Selfridge. One of the highlights of a visit to London when I was young was a visit to the large department stores in the West End and of course Selfridges was one of them.
So given that I have spent most of the evening watching TV , I have had little time to think about blogging. So here is a nice thought instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment