Thursday, April 25, 2013

Stay Close by Harlan Coben


Stay Close by Harlan Coben

This is the book I have been reading for the last week or so. Mr Coben has written many books and if you haven't read any yet and like a good intriguing mystery I am sure you will enjoy his books.
This book just published was no exception. It has a mystery that is very involved with a middle aged middle class lady who was once frequented bars and had a lower form of life. She ran away from that life under mysterious circumstances and made a good new life for herself. Then out of the blue , that life is threatened by a nasty murder which will involve her again. The tale then spins into one of a series of murders , a wily detective and the way it all works out is a typical Coben surprise. I never guess right to the end of the story how it would end and to my mind . that is a good mystery story.

1 comment:

  1. Harlan Coben, the name is familiar but I cannot recall reading his work.
    I will add it to my wish list
    John

    ReplyDelete