Saturday, April 20, 2013

One Hundred Plogs !!!




So this is my 100th plog since I started keeping track since the start of the year. I have written a new one each day and tried to think of different subjects.I tried to get some kind of visual aspect as well so it isn't a plain blog. It hasn't always been easy but I was determined to keep on going. This was my challenge and if you have enjoyed reading, looking and thinking about the subjects from time to time, thank you. If you sent me comments or emails thank you . It all helped to keep me going and I appreciate it.
I shall continue for another 100 days and try to think of some different plogs to do and experiment with. It's just another challenge and makes life interesting.
This visual image I made on a computer program Paint Shop Pro that I have had for ages but just never really learned how to use. It is very complicated. Far easier to paint things!!
Guess how many stars there are?

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, that is quite an accomplishment!
    John

    ReplyDelete