Tuesday, November 26, 2013

300 – Big problem

300 – Big problem


So this is my 300th blog I have written this year. As you might remember I am writing a blog each day this year and I started on January first to see if I could actually keep it up.

 I added the rest of the days up this year and I am 30 days short. Now I thought how can that be? as I have sat down at some point each day and do this blog whether it is a painting or a write up about an event , a photograph or just random thoughts..

Then I remembered how this came to be.

When we went on vacation or out of town , I took my new tablet with me planning to write the blog on that but never could make it work well enough to actually write the blog so I have lost 30 days .There is a Blogger app for my ASUS tablet but it does not correlate with the Blogger page on my regular computer.

Never mind, the intent was good and it's even harder to get going again if you spend a couple of weeks away from a habit but I did it so onward I go.

Only 35 more to go.

1 comment:

  1. I think you did a super job congratulations for this year! relax and enjoy your day of over eating and indulge in a wine or two

    ReplyDelete