Monday, November 4, 2013

Photography Tip- Check the Background.

Photography Tip- Check the Background.

Like a lot of people these days when I take photos I just whip out my little pocket camera , turn it on and snap away not really composing the shot as I might do if I was trying to take a “beautiful” or “artistic” photograph.
I am sure if I had a cell phone that took photos I be even more”snap happy” than I am.
Often you see photos that people have taken on facebook or on the web and you can see they were “snap happy” as well. Some turn out to be hilarious because of the weird composition or added item that should not be there.

What I mean is, the scene comes into view, you take a photo and sometimes this can happen.

Fortunately for me I usually take a couple of quick snaps and my second one was MUCH better.



Tip : Check the background carefully to avoid these kind of mistakes or the meaning and or feeling is quite changed!!

1 comment:

  1. Once in a while I get lucky taking a photo, mostly though I tend to leave it John
    and his Nikon! a bit lazy I know.

    ReplyDelete