Friday, November 22, 2013

Almost time to send Christmas Cards



When I saw this cartoon on Pinterest it really made me laugh but it
also reminded me we are getting close to looking at our Christmas card list and getting started on figuring out how many cards we will need this year.
Now shall be buy some or make some? Do we have any left from last year? How much does it cost to send cards to England, to Canada, to Sweden etc? Does it matter if they are large size or small? Shall we add photos or shall we add a letter or both? Shall we send to everyone on our last year's list? Do we have to delete anyone because we never heard from them or haven’t heard from them in years? Who has moved since last year? Shall we just send Ecards? Shall we send a mix of regular cards or E cards? When is the last date to get them out so they will be in time for Christmas?
After all this thinking I really wish I had just laughed at the joke .
It's too early to think about Christmas.

We haven't had Thanksgiving yet !!

1 comment:

  1. I don't know whether to say I am lucky,but,I have a small family one sister back home and
    one neice, Thank good ness for E.Mail ! John has more relations and does the same.
    Cards here are incredibly expensive then to mail it when nearest and dearest is just
    up the road!

    ReplyDelete