Monday, December 23, 2013

A Very Merry Christmas You'all!

A Very Merry Christmas You'all!


Ask me to choose a favorite Christmas Card and I would find it most difficult. I have shown you many of the cars I have collected throughout the years. Without exception, they all have a thought , painting , photo , design which carries with it the greetings of the season and above all the feeling of the season that Christmas evokes.
This one above is a very special card. One of my favorites.
We have some very good Texan friends and each year they send us a card that nearly always has a Texan theme. This one is a wonderful example. It is a great painting and I certainly could never throw this one away.

Merry Christmas You'all!


1 comment:

  1. We will be celebrating Hydro and heat after the storm rendered us a blackout, Darryl and Lisa rescued
    us as they had a generator and a wood burning stove. A real celebration and appreciation of al the help
    we had. a lot of people still out of power so this is a special time to thank a lot of workers out in the cold!
    Merry Christmas. We are very lucky. Thanks for your Card it is a lovely one. Enjoy

    ReplyDelete