Thursday, May 23, 2013


A Habit Grows.

I guess you could say that blogging each day has almost become a habit now. It was not my intent when I started writing this blog to let it become one, but gradually that's the way it is now. Throughout the day I start thinking of what I should write, paint, listen to, chat about etc on my blog and as the habit grows , get down to putting it on the computer. It really started as a challenge to see if I could do it everyday and so far so good.
Now as for the 2nd part of the saying, whether the habit is forming “excellence” or the other way round is still pretty debatable.  I can go along with a similar saying “Practice makes perfect”.Excellence I am not sure about. In fact this is one of the things I tried to install in all my beginning readers when I was teaching Grade one kids. "Keep practicing until it becomes a habit and you will be great readers".

No comments:

Post a Comment