Sunday, May 26, 2013

Toadstools

Toadstools


They appear from nowhere. They are all different neutral type colors. They range from tiny to large, They seem to appear and then disappear quite suddenly,
Well that's how it seems to me.
I put all kinds of seeds in my garden vegetable plots and amongst the growing seeds up came loads of toadstools. These were the same color as button mushrooms and looked like that . I thought Mike might think I had started growing mushrooms there were so many. Even as I cut them out the next day there would be more. It ruined the seed growth. I had one lowly bean that made it through the forest of toadstools.
Then this morning as I did my walk there on a tree stump was another growth. You couldn't help but admire the way they were growing through a crack in the wood . They were so delicate and dainty with a white fringe underneath. Reminded me of bride's dress.

Just another wonder in the garden.

1 comment:

  1. I think mushrooms are Gods way of creating something good to eat
    but, on the other hand looking at your picture they are something
    for a fairy story they have the ability to be a mystery.

    ReplyDelete