Thursday, May 16, 2013

Frank and Sammy the Swinging Owls


Frank and Sammy the Swinging Owls

Please view the video clip first


Mr Froggy was quite surprised to see he had 2 visitors that had come to see his new ice rink. Not only that they were having a swinging good time.
'Hi there” he croaked,” Who are you?”
Well, i'm usually know as Frank “ said one owl as he went past flashing his blue sparkly eyes.” I bet you can guess why!”
And I'm Sammy” said the other . “ I'm his friend and sidekick”.
Gosh you have a neat place here with lots of room” Frank said as he swung past.”So much nicer than our old place on Cape Cod”.
Frank and Mr Froggy

I guess we'll hang out here a while and keep you company.

 One day your ice will come.
Sounds like a song to me." and with that he started singing as Franks always do.
I guess the owls are here to stay.

( sorry about the song not being on the video , technical error!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment