Tuesday, May 14, 2013


Stella


This is my latest attempt at painting in watercolor.
Stella is one of 2 puppies that are now part of our family. Lola is the other pup-a German shepherd.
These pups are the newest addition to my granddaughter and her husband's family so I guess you could call them my great- granddogs.
Stella is a darling little boxer, with a merle type coat of rusty brown and black with white tummy, legs and a blaze of white on her head.
This painting was done from a photo which was taken when she was very young probably about 8 weeks old.
I wanted to do it as the color is quite interesting and of course the eyes really stand out.
It will be interesting to paint her again when she is fully grown.

1 comment:

  1. Your persistence with water colour is really paying of, this is very good!
    John

    ReplyDelete